Thursday, March 12, 2009

Update on FQ swap

Thanks so much to everyone who has responded! I am astonished at the number of people who want to play along. I was concerned about having 5 people sign up, and I easily have 5 times that (or more). This is going to be so much fun. Please don't forget to send me an email by Sunday, March 15, with your name and mailing address if you would like to play along. I did not think about this with my first post, but I have several people overseas who are interested in playing along, so please indicate in your email whether you will be willing to ship internationally. I will contact everyone playing via email after March 15 to confirm their information, and then I will assign each to a team. Then the fun begins:-) I think it would be great to have all the fabric 'swapped' by Easter. Thank you again for playing along. I hope to see pictures of the fun fabric that is swapped.

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I want to join but my hotmail is down today- go figures! Hopefully I will remember tomarro, because this sounds SO fun! I am praticipating in an I-spy quilt swap and that is super fun too! ANyway- I will hopefully be emailing you tomarro!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I always enjoy hearing from those who read this blog.