Thursday, March 19, 2009

Needed--two more players for my swap

As of today, Friday, March 20, my swap list is complete! I miscalculated somehow, and instead of having 50, I have 45. That is still a wonderful number, and a blessing to me (I was worried that I wouldn't have 5!). Emails to be sent out to participants soon.

I have just a couple players short of a perfect number--50--for my fat quarter swap. Any takers?

And thank you thank you thank you for everyone who has asked to play! Fifty participants greatly exceeds my expectations.

1 comment:

  1. I sent you a couple of emails on this to join the swap. Have you allocated swap partners yet? I haven't had an email back from you...

    x catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I always enjoy hearing from those who read this blog.