Thursday, March 19, 2009

New discoveries

Okay, so I am a little behind the times with this, but I just discovered Moda Bake Shop. It is a website with lots of tutorials and projects using Moda fabrics. I love it! It has given me a lot of ideas, and may even help me break my 'quilt phobia' and actually get into making a quilt...we'll see.

Speaking of Moda, my newest favorite fabric line is Wonderland by MoMo. It is inspired by Alice in Wonderland, and is just tons of fun. Pistachio, Tomato and Jam are the color names and inspire just as much whimsy and imagination as the fabric itself. I want all of the collection, but narrowing down what to do with it is a completely different story...

So what is your favorite fabric collection right now? I would love to hear about them! PS--Fat Quarter Participants should be hearing from me by tomorrow night at the latest. Thanks for your patience!

1 comment:

  1. I just found bake shop about two weeks ago too! I wondered why I hadnt seen that lovely sight earlier! I love the wonderland line as well, I was going to make a mini quilt with it.. I am still loving the Oh Cherry Oh line...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I always enjoy hearing from those who read this blog.