Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My handsome little man

My little Boy is about to turn one year old! How quickly time flies. He is crawling and into everything. He puts EVERYTHING in his mouth--much more than his sister ever did. It has made for some interesting discoveries, if you know what I mean:-) I am currently mulling over some ideas for celebrating his first birthday. His big sister, Girl, turns three in October (their birthdays are three weeks apart), so I don't know if I want to do a joint party or not. Did I mention that Girl shares my birthday? Yep, she was my birthday present three years ago! Hubby and I are so blessed to be the parents of a wonderful Girl and Boy, and even more if the Lord wills. I don't normally post pictures of the kiddos here, but how can you resist these dimples and rolls?


PS--I am open to birthday suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always enjoy hearing from those who read this blog.