Friday, September 18, 2009

Creative spurts

I mentioned that I have several projects I am working on, so I thought I would show you a few things--not completed, by any means, but at least cut out and in process (cutting out is the hardest step, I think!)


Two nursing covers (on the top, the hummingbird fabric and the Pistachio Paisley), and three skirts (bottom, left to right, Ginger Blossom for Girl, Pistachio Paisley for the babysitter, matching Ginger Blossom for me, Mommy). I will post pictures of the completed products once they are finished!


Oh yeah, and cupcakes:

I am hosting a baby shower for a friend (hi Emily!) next weekend, and I want to make the perfect cupcakes. The only problem? My friend (hi Emily!) is a cake decorator. And she is GOOD. So I am afraid I won't hit that mark, but I am having fun trying out a couple of recipes before next Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. You are so silly! I love to eat cake as much as I love to make it : ) I also haven't had homemade desserts in a long time! So bring 'em on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, well good luck impressing your baker friend!
    Your skirts look like they will be super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I always enjoy hearing from those who read this blog.