Thursday, September 17, 2009

Kashi Cereal for CHEAP at Target

Last night, I got a great deal on Kashi cereal at Target. There are a variety of different scenarios out there, but I will explain mine.

I purchased five boxes of Kashi Honey Sunshine cereal at $2.88/box.
Coupons used:
One "Get One Free Box" coupon
one $2.00 off coupon
three $1.50 off coupon
Total cost for five boxes of cereal: $5.24
Plus I received a $5.00 Target gift card for purchasing five Kashi items. So if you count the $5.00 gift card, I spent less than $0.05/box! I used the gift card to buy some facial wash for my husband, which was also on sale, so not too shabby!

Sorry there is no picture, but I have already put away the five boxes of cereal and do not want to drag them out again!

** The free coupon and the $1.50 off coupons were mailed to me through Vocalpoint. The $2.00 off coupon came with a sample of the Kashi cereal. Target now participates in price matching, and I have heard that Walgreens had Kashi cereal even cheaper this week, so there is a possibility of getting things even cheaper. **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always enjoy hearing from those who read this blog.