Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A successful CVS run

I have not shopped at CVS in awhile, simply because I have been busy, and have not felt an overwhelming need to take advantage of their bargains (i.e., none have blown me away). But I had some Extra Care Bucks that are about to expire, along with a $5 off $25 coupon, so I hit CVS last night.

I bought:
4 jars of Ragu
1 jar of Skippy Peanut Butter
1 box of Lipton Decaf Tea
1 Nivea body wash
1 Nivea lotion (Beautiful Legs)
1 Sensodyne Pronamel
1 Colgate Wisp (4 pack)

Total cost before coupons: $33.80
I used my $5/25 coupon, $7.50 in ECB, and 5 coupons (including a Nivea "Buy One Beautiful Legs get Body Wash free")
Total cost after coupons and ECBs: $13.21--a 61% savings
PLUS I earned $8.00 in ECB, which gives me an 85% savings

Not too bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always enjoy hearing from those who read this blog.