Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I heart freebies

Several weeks ago, I started reading about free samples available online, and I signed up for several. Many of the blogs I read take pictures of the samples they receive, but unfortunately for me, many of mine are eaten/used before I can get a picture snapped!

Here is a list of the samples I have recently received:
Cascadian Farms Granola Bar
Quaker Oats Mini Rice Cakes
Gold Bond Lotion
Sunsilk Shampoo, Conditioner and Volumizer
Quaker Oats Granola Bar
Everyday Minerals Makeup Trial Kit

I learned of these samples through a variety of websites, including
The Thrifty Mama and Money Saving Mom. Many of these samples come with coupons as well:-) Just remember to only sign up for freebies that you will use--that is only fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always enjoy hearing from those who read this blog.