Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Creativity for a good cause

If you read my post below, you know I am participating in the 2010 Walk for Life to support Pregnancy Support Services of Wake Forest. I am asking everyone I know (and even those blog readers I don't know:-) to consider donating money to my walk. My fundraising goal is $2,000--that is a LOT of money, but I believe that God will bless this ministry and help me meet my goal.

Another way that you can contribute is by purchasing something from LFinnDesigns from now until April 23, the day before the walk. All proceeds from anything I sell will go to the Walk for Life. Over the next several days, I will be posting pictures of items I have available or that you can order. So be thinking about that nursing cover, diaper clutch, burp cloth, or baby blanket that you want! I also have a few new things to show you soon, so please come back to check it out. Buy something in April to support a great cause!

If you would like to donate to my walk, please go to http://www.blogger.com/www.psspartners.com, select "Donate Now" and enter my name in the comments/notes section. And if you cannot donate, please pray for the Lord to bless this wonderful ministry and the 2010 Walk for Life!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Leah, I loved that play blanket you made for Riley! Could you make one for our little boy and I'll pay you as a donation to the PSSWF? Let me know! - Leslie C.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I always enjoy hearing from those who read this blog.