Monday, March 29, 2010

2010 Walk for Life

At the end of April, I will be participating in the 2010 Walk for Life to support Pregnancy Support Services of Wake Forest. This wonderful ministry serves women and men dealing with unplanned pregnancies, seeking to help them with pregnancy tests, ultrasounds, crisis counseling, and life skills classes. It is very easy to donate online at http://www.blogger.com/www.psspartners.com by clicking on the Donate Now button. Please put my name, Leah Finn, in the comments section so my fundraising account can be credited. If you would prefer not to donate online, you may give/mail me a check made payable to PSSWF. Thank you for supporting this great cause! More information about this ministry can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always enjoy hearing from those who read this blog.