Thursday, January 29, 2009

Steal of a deal!

As I mentioned in a previous post, my husband is a professor, and as such, he has to wear a coat and tie most days. Just to brag a little bit, but my husband is a very sharp dresser--he can pick out clothes much better than I can. He recently sent me out to go shopping without the kids, and I was worried that I wouldn't be able to find anything without him (I did, but it took a while!). Anyway, my husband is a big fan of Joseph A Banks clothing stores. As the holidays approached, they started advertising big sales...and the deals kept getting bigger and the prices kept falling. And he just waited, and occasionally checked the website, and waited, and then, just last week, he found the perfect deal:

This beautiful sportcoat? One of their Signature line, listed at over $500. How much did we pay? Less than 1/10th of that!! The tie? Also at a ridiculously reduced price! Yippee for sales! Now, if only we had been signed up for
Ebates when we placed our order, we would have saved even more! You should sign up as well:-)

Don't forget my giveaway.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! Last year Mr. S. was in the mall and the salesmen were desperately trying to lure people in: they were offering a buy one, get two free sale on suits. It sounded too good to be true, but it wasn't, so he got three new suits last year. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I always enjoy hearing from those who read this blog.