Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Free things

This week, I have found the following items for free (after coupons):

2 Johnson and Johnson Buddies soap at Target (used this coupon)

1 package of 4 roll Cottonelle toilet paper at Kroger (on sale for $0.99, used coupon from here, which Kroger doubled). I think I could have bought more than one roll, but I wasn't sure of the price (it wasn't advertised), so I only printed one coupon.

2 Reese's Whips candy bars at Kroger (on sale 2/$1.00, used $1.00 off coupon from 1/4/2009 paper)

1 comment:

  1. I started using couponmom.com before I went on bed rest in October. Our 2nd precious little one was born in November. I want to start back, but it takes soooo much time. Any suggestions for speeding up?

    Mariah
    www.cmbadura.blogspot.com
    mariahbadura@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I always enjoy hearing from those who read this blog.