Monday, July 12, 2010

Fabric I have on hand

Below are pictures or swatches of fabric that I currently have on hand. Two of the pictures are of nursing covers I have made--NOTE: I have already sold these two, they are just pictures to show you the fabric :-)

So my project list goes something like this:
*nursing cover from several of these fabrics (pink print, green print, white/blue/brown print, brown/brights print)
*apron from the blue floral print
*And many many more!

Please check back to see what I have finished. If I think people are reading this, maybe I will be more inspired to finish my sewing projects! Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to see the blue floral apron project in the works! I can't wait to see it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I always enjoy hearing from those who read this blog.