Monday, June 8, 2009

Great deal on diapers

Last night I snagged a great deal on Pampers diapers at CVS. I read at The Thrifty Mama that Pampers were on sale, and with each pack you can earn $5 in ECBs.**

I purchased:
3 packs of Pampers at $8.99/each
2 bottles of Dawn dish detergent at $1.00/each
2 "fillers" (tic-tacs, candy) to bring my total up to $30
My total before coupons, etc. was approximately $32.00

I used:
$5/$30 CVS coupon
$7 in ECBs
2 $1 Pampers coupons
1 $1.50 Pampers coupon
2 $0.25 Dawn coupons

Total after coupons: $16.03.
I earned $16 ECB, making the total cost for 3 packs of diapers and 2 bottles of dish detergent only $0.03!!!!!!!

**Some of the comments I read noted that this information was online and not in the sales flyer, so I printed out the online ad to take with me. The ECBS for the diapers did not print out, so my cashier called her manager, who gave me the 15 ECBs after looking at my printout from the online ad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always enjoy hearing from those who read this blog.